Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > SABOTAGE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of SABOTAGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of SABOTAGE
    Posted: July 29 2014 at 7:15am
Did you see it?

Would you have it nominated for anything?
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Doppy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Doppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2014 at 10:36am
Originally posted by oiram

Did you see it?

Would you have it nominated for anything?

Oh yeah, I've seen it a few hours ago! 
Absolutely insane, as you know, suddenly inspired, but only in the idea of ​​background on the novel "And Then There Were None" wrote by Agatha Christie.
FIlm oozing hormones, estrogen, a riot of muscles soaked in blood and bullets! Schwarzenegger out of shape at the most, he moves like a "Godzilla", those who appeared in the films of the first half of the last centur. He is an old man who starred in an action movie,also this makes Sabotage so Razzable!
For which categories could be considered? 
Worst Film  (though perhaps it would be better to consider it a kind of Rip- off)
Worst Director for David Ayer (the action scenes are confusing, especially little depth and not quite spectacular. He has not been able to coordinate anything). ) 
Worst Screenplay for David Ayer and Skip Woods 
Worst Ensemble cast (team / family) 
Worst Actor for Schwarzy
Worst Supporting Actress for Mireille Enos
Worst Supporting Actor for Terrence Howard 

Oh, I forgot ... 
Worst Make-up for Tina Roesler Kerwin!!! 
Why??? Now, I explain...I don't  know if you've noticed all the greasepaint on the face of Schwarzenegger and his horrible haircut. Maybe it's not her  fault, but she could think of to cover the missing part of the combing of Arnold, that near the neck, with a bit of makeup? She did not do this, so ...This small oversight could cost her a nomination in my opinion!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12