Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > SEEKING JUSTICE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBERS' DISCUSSION of SEEKING JUSTICE...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBERS' DISCUSSION of SEEKING JUSTICE...
    Posted: March 14 2012 at 1:09pm
HERE's WHERE to SEEK JUSTICE IF YOU WASTED TIME & MONEY WATCHING SEEKING JUSTICE... 

AND, JUST for FUN, HERE's the LINK to SEE/READ Ye Olde Head RAZZberry's 'FOTO FUNNY' for THIS FILM... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2012 at 2:09pm

Because it wasn't directed by Joel Schumacher like Trespass was, this probably won't be on my Bottom 40 Films of 2012.  

And because it is only a limited release, I think it barely deserves this forum. It would've deserved it more had this been a wide release. The only thing that stands out about it is Nicolas Cage. On May 25, Nicolas Cage will star in another film that I'm convinced will get a limited release called Stolen, and I think it's opening against Men in Black 3. Frank or Francis is scheduled for later this year, but it's still in pre-production. Let this be a message to any actor who's considering spending beyond their means!

My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 6:29am
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 9:50am
Yeah, another awful year for Cage.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 10:18am
I wonder why Ol' Saint Nic has not considered the most obvious way of solving his financial problems and keep quality within his career? Simply ring Uncle Francis for advice (financial troubles run in the Coppola family).
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 1:33pm
Francis is actually doing worse! At least Nic can get his movies in big theaters. What he really needs is to call his cousin Sofia.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 3:03am
Hm...... I heard Somewhere, Sofia's last film, wasn't the great, though not necessarily a truly Razzie worthy film. Anyways, I forgot to mention: the supporting cast for the film includes Jennifer Carpenter, who was also in Gone, Guy Pearce, who is still somewhat known, and January Jones, which all of you guys thought was the worst thing about X-Men First Class.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 5:54am
Yeah, Somewhere wasn't very good, but, with Jason Schwartzman's show Bored To Death cancelled, she's easily doing the best of the Coppalas at the moment.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 6:35am
Aside from winning the Vits Award for Best Movie Actress, I gave SOMEWHERE a 6/10.

Originally posted by oiram

I heard Somewhere, Sofia's last film, wasn't the great, though not necessarily a truly Razzie worthy film.

Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Yeah, Somewhere wasn't very good, but, with Jason Schwartzman's show Bored To Death cancelled, she's easily doing the best of the Coppalas at the moment.

I considered both BORED TO DEATH and HUNG (another HBO show) to be among the worst TV shows during their first 2 seasons. They improved on their 3rd season, and yet they were cancelled on the same day. What's worse is that (unlike their previous seasons) they both ended on cliffhangers!
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 11:12am

I agree this look stupid beyond belief, of course Nicolas Cage signed on this without reading the script (as usual) just so he could get a paycheck.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2012 at 5:09am
I just realized, the director of this movie is the same guy who directed Cocktail.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 3:14pm
R.T. (25%): "It's nothing more than a typical potboiler with another phoned-in performance by Nicolas Cage".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2012 at 2:45pm
I just saw it. For your consideration:
-Worst Actor for Nicolas Cage (also for GHOST RIDER 2).
-Worst Supp. Actor for Guy Pearce.
-Worst Supp. Actress for January Jones.
-Worst Screen Couple for Cage and Jones.
-Worst Director.
-Worst Screenplay.
-Worst Picture.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2012 at 3:42pm
Oops! Better late than ever. Skip to 03:03.
Any thoughts?
 Post Reply Post Reply