Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l INFO on TRANNIES 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion of TRANNIES 3...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion of TRANNIES 3...
    Posted: January 20 2012 at 11:07am
If you prefer, skip to 05:52.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 11:38am
Patrick Dempsey made for a very peculiar nomination for Worst Supporting Actor for this. Other than Enchanted (Top 40 Films of '007, #14), Made of Honor ('008 Dishonorable Mention), and Valentine's Day (Bottom 40 Films of '010, #8), Patrick Dempsey hadn't been in any films that caught much of anyone's attention, be it the "Best" Award Shows, our awards, or my eyes.

So what was it about Patrick Dempsey that warranted a nomination for Dark of the Moon when Ken Jeong had already been nominated for this and 3 other bad films that Dempsey wasn't involved in? Three questions.

*I know he had a history of car racing competitions, but how would that influence RAZZIE voters?

*I know he'd been in Grey's Anatomy. Having never watched that show, and seeing how Episode #1301, The Ring, depicted Grey's Anatomy and the children acting like 4-decade-olds who watched it, I don't think I ever will. How did he stand out amongst the cast of Grey's Anatomy such that RAZZIE voters would know his name?

*I just read that he played a character named Dylan Gould. Did that character stand out from Shia LeBoeuf and Rosie "Underwear Model" Huntington-Whiteley somehow?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2014 at 1:39pm
1) That SOUTH PARK episode was all wrong. While the last couple of seasons have become more enjoyable for middle-aged people, the seasons that had aired by 2009 (when that episode aired) weren't. In fact, the first 3 seasons were great. It totally deserved all the awards it got.
2) What does that have to do with TRANSFORMERS? Patrick is a bigger star because he was already famous before the show, and, he's a sex symbol.

Originally posted by GTAHater767

I know he'd been in Grey's Anatomy. Having never watched that show, and seeing how Episode #1301, The Ring, depicted Grey's Anatomy and the children acting like 4-decade-olds who watched it, I don't think I ever will. How did he stand out amongst the cast of Grey's Anatomy such that RAZZIE voters would know his name?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011