Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO. FORUMS & POLLS on 2012 RAZZIE® Choices... > WRATH OF THE TITANS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' DISCUSSION of WRATH of the TITANS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' DISCUSSION of WRATH of the TITANS
    Posted: March 28 2012 at 7:40am
HERE's YOUR CHANCE to "GO ALL GREEK" on WRATH of the TITANS

AND HERE's the LINK to SEE HOW Ye Olde Head RAZZberry "WENT ALL MONTY PYTHON" on the FILM.  

"RELEASE the KRACKENS!"  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 8:44am
In response to this film's trailer (that I saw when I went to see 21 Jump Street), I believe this movie will be:

Blatant exposition, noisy visual, awful dialogue, noisy visual, noisy visual, disorientating fight scene, noisy visual, more awful dialogue, noisy visual, noisy visual, noisy visual, noisy visual, more blatant exposition, noisy visual, fight scene, noisy visual, off walks Worthington, the head of Warner Bros. shouting 'WE GOTTA MAKE ANOTHER ONE!'. 
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 9:26am
Though it isn't saying much, Clash of the Titans was among the 30 best movies of 1981. Stop motion may have been dated even for early 198X, but it was better-known and more popular than most of the films made in that year, but it was arguably the worst year of the Excess Eighties in film. And I also know that Cerberus only had 2 heads (the original Cerberus had 3).

Clash of the Titans [remake] was #18 on the Bottom 40 Films of 2010. Though I would've preferred if Resident Evil: Afterlife would've been nominated for Worst 3D Eye Gouger instead.

Now this comes along, and is now losing 1 to 6 on Rotten T. Due to The Biggest Movie of All Time 3D, Battleship, A Thousand Words, That's My Boy, GI Joe: Retaliation, Resident Evil: Retribution, and Halloween 3D, I'm starting to doubt this'll be a Worst Picture finalist like some of you people say.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 11:26am
I'd like to point out that not every sequel to a Razzie nominee has been nominated as well. For example, ANGELS & DEMONS.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 11:47am
"Wrath of the Titans" is currently at 46% on the Tomatometer after 13 reviews.  It's not likely to stay there.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 12:25pm
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Though I would've preferred if Resident Evil: Afterlife would've been nominated for Worst 3D Eye Gouger instead.

Now this comes along, and is now losing 1 to 6 on Rotten T. Due to The Biggest Movie of All Time 3D, Battleship, A Thousand Words, That's My Boy, GI Joe: Retaliation, Resident Evil: Retribution, and Halloween 3D, I'm starting to doubt this'll be a Worst Picture finalist like some of you people say.

1.) RE4 may have had crappy 3-D, but Clash Of The Titans is almost universally known for terrible 3-D.

2.) Halloween 3-D has been taken off the schedule and I'm not sure about GI Joe 2's Razzie pedigree.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

"Wrath of the Titans" is currently at 46% on the Tomatometer after 13 reviews.  It's not likely to stay there.

It's now at 53% and most of the positive reviews are coming from the websites top critics.
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 2:21pm

Now it's at 50% with sixteen reviews.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 6:40am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 6:41am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 6:42am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2012 at 5:41pm
R.T. (20-30% (just like the first movie)): "Its 3D effects are an improvement over its predecessor's, but in nearly every other respect, the movie fails to improve upon the stilted acting, wooden dialogue, and chaos-driven plot of the franchise's first installment".

This means it won't be nominated for Worst Eye-Gouging Mis-Use of 3D (if the category ever comes back). But... it can be nominated for everything else!
LOL
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2012 at 9:31am
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2012 at 5:07pm
I just checked imdb, and Greg Berlanti (a.k.a. Green Lantern f*cker) wrote this. That explains SO much!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2012 at 6:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>