Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > LORDS OF SALEM (from Rob Zombie)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Discussion on LORDS OF SALEM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Discussion on LORDS OF SALEM
    Posted: May 20 2013 at 12:33pm
You do realize sarcasm is harder to convey in written form, right?  

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Oiram - I thought the extreme sarcasm of my earlier "eulogy to Rob Zombie" was blatantly obvious. Based on your serious-seeming response, it apparently was not... 

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:25pm
She's the Queen of Pop. And she has been for a long, long time. So, I guess, she can do whatever she wants to. 

Originally posted by moviecritic1994

How did Madonna be in so many films? I've seen her in "Swept Away" and in this other film "A League of Their Own" (which was an okay film I guess). How was she even cast in films like that? Was she just that powerful back then?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
moviecritic1994 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviecritic1994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 8:37pm
I believe she's lost the title of "Queen of Pop" -- to Lady Gaga! 
If you care to find me, Look to the Western Sky :)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:16pm
Lady Gaga is great, but that kind of title is reserved for peoplpe with long careers. At least longer than 5 years. Besides, if that title could be passed on, Michael Jackson wouldn't be called The King of Pop anymore. Same with Elvis (The King of Rock & Roll), James Brown (The Godfather of Soul), etc.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12