Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2014 RELEASES in GENERAL > GENERAL DISCUSSION of 2014 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Members' Feedback on 2014 Titles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 133>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Members' Feedback on 2014 Titles
    Posted: January 02 2014 at 6:13am
New releases here: THE WOLF OF WALL STREET, FROZEN, ENOUGH SAID, and, THIS IS THE END. What should I do?
Originally posted by oiram

Now are you guys sure you don't want to strongly consider Dumbbells?
The tagline (the one about the release date) is funny. But the poster makes it look like a National Lampoon direct-to-video movie. No, I don't mean "direct-to-DVD". I'm saying that the poster looks so dated that the movie might as well have been made before DVDs were invented.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2014 at 6:34am
All.

Enough Said especially.

You HAVE to see Gandolfini's last hurray.

Originally posted by Vits

The tagline (the one about the release date) is funny. But the poster makes it look like a National Lampoon direct-to-video movie. No, I don't mean "direct-to-DVD". I'm saying that the poster looks so dated that the movie might as well have been made before DVDs were invented.

Man, you hit nail right on the head.

Matter of fact, you hit so hard that the nail went through the center of the Earth and it shot out the other side!

Have you seen the trailers for it?

I have them right here if you didn't:

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2014 at 9:13am
The Wolf Of Wall Street is the second best movie of the year, so see that too.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2014 at 11:20am

You HAVE to see Gandolfini's last hurray.
I watched NICKY DEUCE with that mentality. And that was not how I wanted to remember him (a parody of a gangster who's always falling down).

Have you seen the trailers for it?
I was confused. At first sight, it seemed like a very cheap movie. Then I noticed the minor celebrities and the sports movie clichés and I thought it was a FUNNY OR DIE video. By the end, it seemed like a real movie.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2014 at 6:32pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 8:43am
OPEN GRAVE is now at 15% on R.T.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 9:47am
UPDATE from Head RAZZberry: Just checked the Rotten Tomatoes page for OPEN GRAVE (LINK) which was at 17%...but then an ad popped up for the film, saying it's available both "On Demand" and in theatres -- Meaning that it's technically ineligible for consideration  under our rules.

Also wanted to mention that the TomatoMeter on what we're calling "PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4.5" is trending downward, and is now in "Rotten" territory. I also take it as a good sign that my favorite Internet critic, Jeremy Jahns, gave it both a "dogsh*t" rating and a "middle finger salute" in his review (see below)... 

Thanks to Forum member VITS for providing this link...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 9:53am
WHAT THE FLICK?!'s Best Movies pick (one per critic):

Originally posted by HeadRAZZBerry

Thanks to Forum member VITS for providing this link...
You're welcome.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 10:31am
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 1:04pm
HeadRAZZ, have you ever thought about doing a video with JeremyJahns? I am sure he would be more than happy to talk with you. In fact, he will be honored to know that you are a fan of his.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 4:17pm
And now,  WHAT THE FLICK's WORST Movie picks:

Originally posted by Vits

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s Best Movies pick (one per critic)

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2014 at 5:01pm
One of the down sides of the People's Choice Awards is that, because their voting opens around October and November, there are many good movies that don't get a chance of being nominated. Sometimes, they bend over the rules and nominate them for the next year. To stop this, they've created a new category for the movies released at the end of the year. And the voting is now open. Don't worry. I checked, and all the nominees are good movies.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2014 at 6:20am
Did you guys know there's a BOLLYWOOD version of the Razzies?:

LINK

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2014 at 8:40am
In completely not-shocking news, Justin Bieber's Tweets about retirement have been proven to be false.

In much better news, I plan on live-Tweeting a film that was featured all over the ballot this year tonight: Battle Of The Year starring Chris Brown. I'm not sure what time I'm going to do the live-Tweet, but I'll give a time here shortly before I do it. My signature has a link to my Twitter account.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2014 at 1:31pm
Cool. Every country should have a "Worst of the year" award. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with any of those nominees. And I don't think I'm the only one.

Did you guys know there's a BOLLYWOOD version of the Razzies?:

LINK

You'd think that would make people not want to talk to him anymore. And yet, he's back with Selena Gomez.
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

In completely not-shocking news, Justin Bieber's Tweets about retirement have been proven to be false.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2014 at 5:59pm
My live-Tweet of Battle Of The Year is going to begin momentarily.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 133>