Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > ALL THE LATEST on ALL THE LAMEST!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Miss Trailer Trash 2007

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Miss Trailer Trash 2007
    Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:52pm

I hereby propose a pagent truly worthy of Golden Raspberry Sponsorship: Miss Trailer Trash 2007. This year's contestants are already engaged in a heated rivalry:

Paris Hilton

Lindsay Lohan

Britney Spears

Should our beloved Head Razz find the contest worthy of our consideration, I'm sure he can post a participation poll. 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:57pm
We could probably even come up with a host of great prizes for the winner: A map with directions to the Betty Ford Clinic, A "Get out of Jail Free Card" (I'll put up that one out of my own personal Monopoly game), An "If The Trailer Is Rockin', Don't Come Knockin' " bumper sticker...I'm sure you guys can come up with lots of other ideas to toss into the kitty.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
tomsmobr View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote tomsmobr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 3:33am
Or, as an alternate title, how about:  Most Dimwitted Dames, 2007... 
 Post Reply Post Reply