Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Movies You Slept Through

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Movies You Slept Through
    Posted: October 09 2007 at 2:31am
I don't mean DVDs and movies late at night; I mean movies that you saw in theaters, in the middle of the day, that you slept threw. Here's some I slept through: "Alexander", "The Brave One", and "Possession".
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2007 at 2:01am
I almost slept through "Alexander". I don't know why I didn't follow through. I guess I was anxiously waiting for the next battle.

gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:40am
Congo. I simply COULDN'T stay awake. And I was a teen then... and supposedly devoid of "taste"(that said, that movie was not my choice and I had gotten dragged to see it by my much older brother, who should have known better)...
"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2007 at 2:41am
OH... and the English Patient... Though I really couldn't pronounce myself on it, as I think I saw about 5 mins of it in total...
"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2007 at 6:28pm
I fell asleep about 2/3 of the way through The Legend of Bagger Vance
yotypeocom View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote yotypeocom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2008 at 3:15am

I slept through Aeon Flux and Becoming Jane, even though I love Charlize Theron I could never go through that horrible Aeon movie!

StudioKaiju View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote StudioKaiju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 10:13am

My husband and I both slept through huge portions of Digimon: The Movie -- Our son was about 8 years old when it came out, so we were doing the "parent thing".

We missed alot, so we weren't surprised that we couldn't make heads or tails of it. 

But afterwards, we found out that most people, including the kids in the audience, didn't fare any better than we did.

SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 10:53am
I used to like "Digmon". What the hell was I thinking?!? It was even worse than the crapppy "Pokemon" movies!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Bombbot View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bombbot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2008 at 2:37pm

I just rememberd... Didn't Digimon (the tv show) focus around some kids trapped on a odd island where they kept finding every day things that should not be on an island?(they found a train car once) Kinda reminds you of.. I don't know... LOST?!

I hope J.J abrams can spell LAWSUIT

"Timmy!"
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2009 at 8:17pm
There was one theater that showed classic movies from time to time...  The one time they did Gone With the Wind...I couldn't last 30 minutes without dozing off...  The manager said that I slept through three airings...  
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 8:13am
I don't sleep in the movie theater.
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 8:15am
I don't know that I've fallen asleep at the theater during a movie on the first viewing, but I'm pretty sure I have before on a second... But that makes it harder to remember that I did that in the first place. I think my brain conked out during Battlefield Earth at some point, and there are a lot of movies that I rent at home that I really don't pay attention to. I Know Who Killed Me springs to mind.
-Iron helps us play-
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2009 at 4:42pm
Oh, I can remember the ONE film that I slept through and it was "A
Thief In
The Night"
a really tacky Rapture film that my insanely religious aunt
made me go and see at her church. About 10 minutes into the movie, that
was all I could take so I fell asleep. It just was a rehash of the usual Big
Government is going to 666 Tatoo You paranoia crap. At the end of that
crap, my aunt just hauled off and yelled at me, saying I was going to hell.
I reminded her that every second she made me go to her right wing
church was hell.

You can view this snoozefest on Google Video

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2009 at 7:41am
Oooooh churches... Everyone knows exactly what a guy that they can't ever ACTUALLY talk to while they're alive wants.
-Iron helps us play-
Mraspiringactor View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mraspiringactor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2010 at 5:00am
Pirates of the Carribean 2 and Joe Somebody.

I almost fell asleep during 2012.
Kevin Higgins.
mika143 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mika143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 1:32am
I slept thru most of The Last Airbender. It was because I was so disappointed  by the live action film, which wasn't what it was promised out to be. The trailers and teasers were so good that I expected too much. I guess the movie was just overrated.
If you need the best advice on renting,visit rentals houses. It has all the necessary information.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>