Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Movies You Slept Through

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Movies You Slept Through
    Posted: June 22 2011 at 10:48am
I'm not sure why,but I went to see LORD OF THE RINGS:THE TWO TOWERS twice.I fell asleep the second time,but not the whole movie.The number of hours we all nedd to sleep is nothing compared to the lenght of those movies.LOL
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 5:47pm
I actually slept through The American starring George Clooney through the entire the movie because there is no action, humor, or anything, even for a spy thriller. I mean, George Clooney is a good actor, but he should apologize for staring in this movie, just like how he starred in Batman and Robin.
Pictures move, do they?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

I actually slept through The American starring George Clooney through the entire the movie because there is no action, humor, or anything, even for a spy thriller. I mean, George Clooney is a good actor, but he should apologize for staring in this movie, just like how he starred in Batman and Robin.
I doubt "The American" has the die-hard fanbase that Batman has and as such, there's really no reason for Clooney to apologize for it, considering no one was looking forward to "The American" with some kind of high quality standard in mind that goes along with the Batman brand name.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 8:07pm
Comparing The American to Batman & Robin is like comparing a shirt-stain with Hiroshima.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 5:59am
But they both star George Clooney. That's why I compared these movies.
Pictures move, do they?
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 3:51pm
Not to sense risque but my Mom slept through the third lord of the rings when it first came out. 
chlove View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote chlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 3:02am
I slept through most of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. When I woke up it was ending credits already. I watched it the second time,I got a bit bored but the movie wasn't really that bad, it just wasn't as great the previous Star Wars movies.
lindafarm View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote lindafarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2011 at 4:49pm

I too slept through The Lord Of The Rings, The Return Of The King, the journey seemed to never end...

aabyss View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote aabyss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 8:07am
I fell asleep watching Solaris (2002 George Clooney Sci-fi movie) and Meet Joe Black (Brad Pitt 1990s movie). No more explanation needed if you saw these movies!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 8:56am
I kind of liked Meet Joe Black although it was slow in places. Solaris was unwatchable.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2012 at 10:20pm
This doesnt technically count as falling asleep but i think it's close enough, The Stupids with Tom Arnold, my mom took us to this and feel asleep within 30 mins, my brothers and me lost interest half way and started making giant spit balls and throwing them at the screen and playing tag/hide and seek in the empty theater. To this date none of us know anything about the movie, all we know is that it was terrible.
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12