Forum Home Forum Home > MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK > Best Bad DVD of the Week
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Blueberry Nights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote heebby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Blueberry Nights
    Posted: August 18 2008 at 2:01pm

MY BLUEBERRY NIGHTS   

Genre: Romance  Comedy  

Director: Kar Wai Wong

Run Time:01:35:02

Language: English

Subtit: English

Released:December 22, 2007

Cast:Norah Jones,Jude Law

Downloading Time:1 hr.

Plot Summary:

In Wong Kar Wai's debut English language feature, the internationally  acclaimed director takes his audience on a dramatic journey across the  distance between heartbreak and a new beginning. After a rough b reak-up, Elizabeth (played by songstress  Norah Jones in her screen deb ut) sets out on a journey acro ss America, leaving behind a life of memories, a dream and a sou lful new friend -- a cafe owner  (Jude Law) -- all while in search of something to mend her broken heart. Waitressing her way through the country, Elizabeth befriends  others whose yearnings are greater  than hers, including a trouble d cop (David Strathairn) and his estranged wife (Rachel Weisz) and a down-on-her luck gambler (Natalie Portman) with a score to settle.  Through these individuals, Elizabeth witnesses the true depths of loneli ness and emptiness, and begins to&n bsp;understand that her own journey is part of a greater exploration&nb sp;within herself. 

For more movies,please visit:  http://www.viewbay.com  

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2008 at 3:44pm
This was released last year with all these high profile actors, and I've never heard of it until this spam shows up. 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 2:06pm
I saw this and gave it 0/10. Who told Norah Jones she could act? 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2010 at 7:20pm
Who told Norah Jones she could act? Probably her agent, when he told her that she needed to widen her target audience by crossing over into another medium.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 7:07am
Did you watch it?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 7:43am
Did I watch it? Nope, just answering your question.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply