Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > COMPLETE LIST of ELIGIBLE 2008 TITLES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

My Worst of the Year (from SPAIN)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote movieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Worst of the Year (from SPAIN)
    Posted: December 13 2008 at 2:08pm
Excuse me but The Dark Knight in my opinion is the last movie I would
consider a Razzie contender.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2008 at 2:16am

Originally posted by movieman

Excuse me but The Dark Knight in my opinion is the last movie I would
consider a Razzie contender.

Yeah. If there's only one thing worthy of being razzed in that movie, it's the Batvoice. So unless we make throw-away catagory of "Worst Accent or Voice", "Dark Knight" isn't winning anything from our awards.

Nacho_874 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nacho_874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 9:37am
h
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 10:59am

Originally posted by Nacho_874

"The dark knight" it's a wonderful film, but I believe that Maggye Gylenhaal and Christian Bale do not do good works.

I admit that their preformances were overshadowed by Health Ledger's and Aaron Eckhart's, but they were as bad as say Ashton Kutcher in "What Happens in Vegas..." and Kim Kardashian in "Disaster Movie". (Note: I only pick those two off the top of my head as the worst performances I could think of on the spot).

Nacho_874 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nacho_874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 1:09am
h
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 1:27am

Originally posted by Nacho_874

Did Uma Thurman, who I think is a marvelous actress, deserve three Razzie nominations ? I don't believe it!!

She's a marvelous actress ... unless she's starring in turds like "The Avengers" or "Batman And Robin".

Speaking of which, I found these bulls*** rumors that for the next Batman movie, Eddie Murphy will be the Riddler and Shia Lebeouf will be Robin, and Rachel Weisz as Catwoman. No way, no way, NO WAY. If Chris Nolan is going with that cast, he might as well put nipples on the bat-suit, cover Gotham City with naked male art and have every other line of dialog be a bad pun. "The Dark Knight" was a huge step forward for the Batman movies, and hiring the likes of Murphy and Lebeouf would be giant steps backwards.

kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2008 at 11:32pm
I am Hungarian people....don't speak english very well...sorry this...

Worst Picture: You Don't Mess With the Zohan
Worst Actor in a Leading role: Jim Carrey (Yes Man)
Worst Actress in a Leading role: Jessica Alba (The Eye)
Worst Actress in a Supporting Role: Julie Benz (SAW V.)
Worst Actor in a Supporting Role: Lucas Grabeel (High School Musical 3 : Senior Year)
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 1:56am

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

I am Hungarian people....don't speak english very well...sorry this...

Worst Picture: You Don't Mess With the Zohan
Worst Actor in a Leading role: Jim Carrey (Yes Man)
Worst Actress in a Leading role: Jessica Alba (The Eye)
Worst Actress in a Supporting Role: Julie Benz (SAW V.)
Worst Actor in a Supporting Role: Lucas Grabeel (High School Musical 3 : Senior Year)

I like your choice of Alba for Worst Actress. I think between "The Eye" and "Love Guru", this is her year to finally "win". However, in all other catagories, they belong to any Uwe Boll or Seltzerberg movie.

saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Michaels

Speaking of which, I found these bulls*** rumors that for the next Batman movie, Eddie Murphy will be the Riddler and Shia Lebeouf will be Robin, and Rachel Weisz as Catwoman.

The rumor of Murphy playing the Riddler in the next Batman movie, tentatively titled Gotham appears to be entirely unfounded. Murphy himself has denied it, at least so far. Other circulating rumors have named Johnny Depp as the Riddler, Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin and Angelina Jolie as Catwoman. All of this appears to be premature. To date, the only official word from Warner Bros. is that the script is still in development and no casting has been done, beyond the regulars. However, it isn't unusual for scripts to be developed with certain actors in mind. So don't be surprised if one of the above rumors turns out to be on the money.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2008 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

Originally posted by Michaels

Speaking of which, I found these bulls*** rumors that for the next Batman movie, Eddie Murphy will be the Riddler and Shia Lebeouf will be Robin, and Rachel Weisz as Catwoman.

The rumor of Murphy playing the Riddler in the next Batman movie, tentatively titled Gotham appears to be entirely unfounded. Murphy himself has denied it, at least so far. Other circulating rumors have named Johnny Depp as the Riddler, Phillip Seymour Hoffman as the Penguin and Angelina Jolie as Catwoman. All of this appears to be premature. To date, the only official word from Warner Bros. is that the script is still in development and no casting has been done, beyond the regulars. However, it isn't unusual for scripts to be developed with certain actors in mind. So don't be surprised if one of the above rumors turns out to be on the money.

I'm fine with the Depp and Hoffman rumors, but Murphy and Lebeouf need to stay the hell away from the Nolan series. 

Post Reply Post Reply