Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nacho Libre?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nacho Libre?
    Posted: August 05 2006 at 1:20pm

I just got through seeing this very unfunny movie with my 8 year old Son and 4 year old daughter at the $2 dollar mark down Theater. We both agreed that the best part of the movie was the trailer for "Nacho" that we originally saw before the movie ever came out. My 8 year old stated that we should have paid the $24 dollars for "Ricky Bobby" instead of the $6 we paid to see this let down. He may have been right in the long run, So with our evening ruined we went home bitching all the way.

I would say literally 90 to 95 percent of the jokes that were meant to be "funny" were not; The only movie worst than this one for the year was the Benchwarmers.

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2006 at 9:35am
The thing I hate about Jack Black now is that he used to be good. When tenacious D released their first album, it was purely classic. He has unfortunatly sold out. I reckon it's after too much work with MTV.

A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12