Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Talk Amongst Yourselves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nappin' at the Movies...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nappin' at the Movies...
    Posted: May 17 2011 at 6:39pm
I had a double experience with this topic. 

I went to see OLD DOGS to the movies with my sister and my grandma.She didn't want to see the movie because she had a headache so she bought us two tickets and we went to the lobby to look for a place where she could sleep,but we couldn't find one.She entered the theatre with us.I didn't like it since she didn't pay,but she was just going to sleep.She actually saw a minute every 30 minutes.She still thought the movie was as bad as everyone says.

After,I remember how a few months early I went with my dad to see KNOWING.An older man fell asleep 40 minutes in(I know because his snoring was very loud and my dad went there to woke him up).An hour leter he fell asleep again.I've been wondering if that man fell asleep because he disliked the movie or because he went there to rest.What do you think is the answer?Have you ever done any of these things?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 7:02pm
I experienced something like that on the boat from Amsterdam to Newcastle. Below deck there was a small movie theater (a projector and a couple of chairs). While watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Chrystal Skull a morbidly obese Brit in front of us fell asleep. But it clearly had more to do with his weight than it had with the film, because he could hardly stand when we were in the lobby.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2011 at 8:04pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL  

I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 6:12pm
When I saw Bruno, the only other person in the theater was an old lady who was sleeping throughout. I still don't know why she was there.
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 6:07pm
Oh yes, I remember trying to sit through "Southland Tales", and I spent the entire time wondering what kind of drugs Richard Kelly must have been on when he wrote the script, and what kind of blackmail information he had in order to get the cast that he got!
 Post Reply Post Reply