Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > NOMINEES & WINNERS for OTHER 2006 MOVIE AWARDS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NAT’L BOARD of REVIEW’s "BEST" of 2006

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NAT’L BOARD of REVIEW’s "BEST" of 2006
    Posted: December 08 2006 at 11:08am
Here's a LINK to check out what The National Board of Review (the first Favorable Awards out of the gate this season) chose as their "Best of 2006." WARNING: There are Berry Few Surprises... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
#1-Movie-Fan! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Movie-Fan! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2006 at 11:11am
I get upset when critics' awards give prizes to movies the general public hasn't even had the chance to see yet. It wasn't until a week or two ago that "Letters from Iwo Jima" was even  scheduled for release in 2006!!
Brierfox View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 6:49pm
"Letters from Iwo Jima" isn't even scheduled for my area until next month!   I guess the companies gave advance copies to the judges ahead of time?   If a movie gets nominations or awards, it can be hyped on the marque, and hopefully draw a few more viewers.

"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"
 Post Reply Post Reply