Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Member Discussions & Polls > Member Feedback
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Razzie Book in the Works???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Razzie Book in the Works???
    Posted: January 28 2006 at 2:46pm
If not...this would be a good idea for the (BAD) Christmas movie buff... Plus it would make the perfect gift to the Razzie lover in all of us...

Perhaps call it "A VERY RAZZIE CHRISTMAS"...

I know SANTA CLAUS (1959) and SANTA CLAUS CONQUERS THE MARTIANS should be included...as well as SCROOGED...and a few other noteworthy titles that I have forgotten at this time...
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 2:22am

I certainly hope there are many more Razzie  books coming in the future.

I also would like to take a moment offer a note of thanks to the Razzie founder and creator of this board, John Wilson. I've been active here for a little over 6 months now, and something posted here gives me a good chuckle every day. Thanks for creating this forum for all of us who appreciate movies in general, and have a special fondness for sifting through cinematic trash.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 6:45am
Yer all BERRY Welcome (and thanks for the kind words).  As for another book, I have yet to hear recent sales figures from Warner Books, so who nose??
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2006 at 1:14am
You sold at least one.  I've read it twice now.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2006 at 9:47am
Scratch that last title... I came up with a slightly better one...

"A BERRY RAZZIE CHRISTMAS"

Other than the times I've been offline...this site is one of the best I've come across...
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2007 at 8:35am

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

You sold at least one.  I've read it twice now.

Make that two.  But why are you advertising cleaning products for "waxy yellow buildup?"  Sorry, my bad, it was Madonna (Body of Evidence).

Personally, I would love to see more Razzie Movie Guides, including Berry Razzie Christmas.  The way things have been going in the past few years, it won't be difficult to find material for future guides.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpsbAUEe90

Just one example.

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 6:34am
I was going to mention that you missed another craptacular appearance by Liberace on film when you did the Sincerely Yours segment in the original RAZZIE MOVIE GUIDE...  Obviously a cameo in The Loved One as his "job" as casket salesman fell through the cracks...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 3:34pm
Actually, I'm think some of the discussions on this forum might make for an interesting book. I doubt that most of the regulars would mind surrendering their ideas, and you could always use a disclaimer that posts become property of the owner.  On the other hand, it might be difficult to sell what people can come here and read for free.
 Post Reply Post Reply