Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 7:32am By whatever-ymwm
Its actually really pathetic that you people nominated Eclipse and the cast so much. Its a blatent vendetta against a huge movie with a huge fanbase. Even the critics on RT had this movie at 67% which is very very far from being the worst. Its like there is no objectivity at all- just blind attacking on a movie which is completely based on a book. Its not the movies fault if you hate it..its actually the book! (the actors play the parts the way they are clearly portrayed in the book too) Its a pity there isnt book razzies then you could through your hatred in that direction!

The rest of the nominees arent actually too bad- at least i can see that they had very low RT scores or low box office results so i see some actual reason for them other than an army of hate. (not that i agree with any of this waste of time)

Anyway I'm sure you'll probably get what you wanted...a bit of attention for your little hate awards.
I'm dissappointed you showed a lack of any originality. Any glimmer of respect you may have had is completely out the window. Maybe you should rename yourseleves as the "Twi hates" that would make you even more cool!!!(severe sarcasam...for those you didnt get it!)

So long Twi hates! I wont be back!