Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 8:56am By Vheid
GTAHater767, I guess more voters saw Eclipse and Sex and the City 2 than saw Killers and Jonah Hex
I also kind of fear that a lot of kids who hate Twilight just because of peer presure became Razzie voters. I fear the Razzies may walk down the same path as the MTV Movie Awards and Peoples' Choice Awards meaning that they will probably "win" for all there upcoming instalments just because some kids are popular when they hate on these films. (I don't like Eclipse, but i just hate it when people vote for films just because they're popular if they hate/love a surden movie)

Jonah Hex should have won / been nominated for Worst Picture

Taylor Swift should have won / been nominated for Worst Supporting Actress

Head RAZZberry, when will the final ballots be sent out?   

Also wanted to say that I like the new YouTube channel. Will there be a Worst Picture Montage on there -- kind of like what this person has done with Best Picture winners?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Final Ballots will go in the mail next weekend, January 29-30...  

I would REALLY apriciate it if you found the time from your extremely busy schedule (preparing the Razzie Award Show is a big thing) to answer my questions.