Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 9:29am By Jenny
As usual, the Razzies choose the Twilight Saga to manifest their distate for anything considered "mainstream."  I haven't yet decided whether the people who nominate these films/actors/actresses/directors were the epitomy of the misunderstood, yet soooooo unpopular kids in high school that would quietly sit back and take it while the big, scary, hulking buffoon stole their lunch money, or they were the antisocial, goth-themed (you don't have to like me because I am dark and deep and you are all just sheep) eye-liner wearing turds steaming up our society with their anti-mainstream mentality.  

Either way, once again, the popular crowd will now pay for past sins as you hoist them up on a platform and take that one opportunity you have to stick it to em!  Good luck with  that.......and yes......I like Twilight and I was popular in high school.  Naa na naa na boo boo!