Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 11:42am By BurnHollywoodBurn

I'm just surprised that "Grown-Ups" and "Little Fockers" got away almost scott free except for one supporting acting role each! Although, I'm sure Miguel is dancing naked on the roof of his house because of all the "Twilight" nods.

Anyway, we're getting the usual teeny-bopper "Twilight" fans complaining with their poor grammar, all caps lock on, and spelling mistake ridden messages of hate for us not having lives or whatever. I find that funny coming from a group of people who are in love over a story about a teenage girl not being able to choose between a wolf and a dead guy as her boyfriend! Not that it matters, they will all disappear by March to go back to their little malls where they just stand outside and text message, rather than actual go inside and do something with their weekend nights.

No matter, I have a strong feeling that "Fartbender" will sweep everything!