Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 12:56pm By cartman1337
I haven't seen TKIM, but I'm in much the same position as you. I saw her in Machete, and didn't think she was worst actress material based on that film. I have the same dilemma about Jennifer Aniston. Her work in The Bounty Hunter is easily Worst Actress material, but I didn't think her role in The Switch as all that terrible...

This is something I've felt for several years; giving someone a single nomination for several films just seems wrong, and makes it so much harder to vote if you only agree on one (or more, but not all) of the films on that list. If they really are  that terrible in multiple films they should get multiple nominations, like Johnny Depp did at the Golden Globes (in a side not I'd have to say that his role in Alice in Wonderland to me seemed much more likely to pick up a Razzie nomination than a Golden Globe nomination...)  

Originally posted by whennow

Nobody at all is understanding the nomination of Alba for The Killer Inside Me. No one is disputing any of the other movies she was nominated for but across the internet they say she was not deserving for The Killer Inside Me. I would have voted for her for worst supporting actress but could not vote for her because TKIM was there.