Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:36pm By BurnHollywoodBurn
Whatever, little "guest" troll. No one is here to be cool. Besides, by this time in March (if not sooner), you're not even going to be posting here any more. And by spelling and grammar mistakes, I'm talking about the kind of messages that go like this: 

"YOU PEOPLE SUCK! I HATE YOU! LEAVE TWILIGHT ALONE!" 

Or...

"U pephole r jst gelous tat Kihstren ad Rboert r rcih an famuos!"

Or...

"what is with you people stop hating on twilight they are the greatest movies ever thats why they always win the mtv movie awards so that proves that youre wrong"

Those kind of messages will be showing up like gangbusters over the next month.  

Originally posted by sanity

BurnHollywoodBurn seems to be a bit of a hyprocite. To start a sentance with "But yeah" and then  criticize others for poor grammar (not spelt with an "e" love). I thought only teeny-bopper "Twilight" fans made mistakes!!!! Ha!!! Yeah right! You are not as cool as you think you are my friend! Believe it or not, you are not better than any of these "Twilight" fans, regardless of them being teenagers or not.