Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 1:56pm By DolphinSafeTuna
If "Eclipse" is the best of the 3 and the other 2 didn't win than neither should "Eclipse," unless the Razzies want to award the body of work versus an individual movie (a la LOTR: The Return of the King) and in that case they should really hold out for "Breaking Dawn." (That's right, the Twilight machine will churn out two more glorious vampire/shape shifter/human teenage angst love story films for your enjoyment and ridicule). 

I completely agree with you about the screenplays and the quality of the inital books, or rather lack of quality. It still baffles me how Melissa Rosenberg can do so well for "Dexter," and completely blow chunks in her "Twilight" adaptations. 

In any event, I think there are more deserving nominees and certainly winners for the Razzies than "Eclipse." 

Criticize away, I wore my big boy pants today. Approve