Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: July 11 2011 at 6:01pm By GTAHater767
Now I'll write a "10 Things I Hate About You" list for the 2010 RAZZIES.
X. Clash of the Titans [remake] for Worst 3D Eye Gouger instead of Resident Evil: Afterlife
IX. No nominations for A Nightmare on Elm Street [remake]. Why this film in particular, you might ask? It proves why the RAZZIES need 2 separate categories for Remake or Rip-off and Prequel or Sequel so films like this can get nominated!
VIII. Sex & The City 2 for Worst Director for Michael Patrick King instead of Grown-Ups for Dennis Dugan
VII. Twilight Saga: Eclipse for Worst Director for David Slade instead of Resident Evil: Afterlife for Paul WS Anderson
VI. The Expendables for Worst Director for Sylvester Stallone instead of My Soul to Take for Wes Craven
V. Nominations for The Switch, Machete, and The Killer Inside Me
IV. That four women got Worst Actress collectively despite Worst Ensemble Cast being tacked on to Worst Screen Couple, rendering Sex & the City 2's victory for Worst Ensemble Cast redundant. Worst Ensemble Cast should have gone to Stale Airbender, because it featured people descended from India playing characters who should've been from Japan or thereabout.
III. Sex & The City 2 for Worst Picture instead of Killers
II. That only ONE film got as many nominations as The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and nothing exceeded the two.
I. Twilight Saga: Eclipse for Worst Picture instead of Jonah Hex