Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIE® CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR
Posted: December 12 2011 at 1:38pm By MR
MBH: Summit's statement was made long before the movie was released. The movie's 634 million has already surpassed the 611 million estimate, and that's after only 24 days.  And what does an old studio estimate have to do with how the movie is actually doing?  

I didn't say dramas could not make lots of money, but you chose the two biggest exceptions of the past three years, ignoring that most other dramas lost money. I have seen The Help and The Blind Side. And I guess you didn't see Johnny Depp's "The Rum Diary" or Leonardo Di Caprio's "J Edgar"....LOL  

Originally posted by mbh

"On this board?" Where? So far, you should only say that about me and nobody else.
Of course I was referring to Summit's statement: "Summit anticipated that the first film in the two-part finale to the 
“Twilight Saga” would bring in $611 million in first-cycle revenue and 
$228 million in profits." 
So, you are saying dramas can't make good money. I guess you haven't seen "The blind side" or "The Help" then.