Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIE® CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR
Posted: December 12 2011 at 2:18pm By mbh
Dear MR: "LOL"??? What is so funny about that?
I did see them. But that doesn't make Remember Me a hit, or critics like Patts acting, as much as you want it.
I'm having a Déjà vu here. I had a simular conversation last year with 27years. But she at least came up with a few good points why not to vote for Twilight/Pattinson. Nobody here is impressed by the numbers his movies made.
And it doesn't matter if that statement is old, it is trailing New Moon, and its numbers don't make Breaking Dawn a good movie anyways.
As I said, I have goodwill for the guy and I'm interested in his period drama. But looking at Patts future projects shows me he isn't doing anything. I hope he is at least taking some acting lessons, to show that he takes his craft serious, while he is sitting on his butt, waiting for good directors to take a chance with him.