Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 10:16am By DolphinSafeTuna
I am a Twilight fan...I admit it. I think "Eclipse" was the best of the 3 in the series so far but I do not think it deserves all these nominations, but before you go thinking I am incapable of being objective. I COMPLETELY agree with the nominations for "SATC 2" and "The Bounty Hunter" even though I am huge fans of the "SATC" series and Gerard Butler. I paid to watch both of those movies on their opening weekend and was BORED to tears. Was "Eclipse" a great cinematic gem? No, but at least I wasn't bored and it kept me entertained for 2 hours. Also, Robert Pattinson was not bad in "Remember Me." I think thats a cheap shot. But I do LOVE your sense of humor, particularly regarding Jessica Alba and my absolute favorite nomination: Josh Brolin's face and Megan Fox's accent in, "Jonah Hex." BRILLIANT! This is who I hope wins (or loses - depending on how you look at it):

Worst picture
"Sex & the City 2"
Worst actor
Ashton Kutcher, "Killers" and "Valentine's Day"
Worst actress
Jennifer Aniston, "The Bounty Hunter" and "The Switch"
Worst supporting actress
Jessica Alba, "The Killer Inside Me," "Little Fockers," "Machete" and "Valentine's Day"
Worst supporting actor
Billy Ray Cyrus, "The Spy Next Door"
Worst eye-gouging mis-use of 3-D (Special category for 2010!)
"The Last Airbender"
Worst screen couple/ Worst screen ensemble
Josh Brolin’s face & Megan Fox’s accent, "Jonah Hex"
Worst director
M. Night Shyamalan, "The Last Airbender"
Worst screenplay
"Sex & the City 2," written by Michael Patrick King, based on the TV series created by Darren Star
Worst prequel, remake, rip-off or sequel (Combined category for 2010)
"Sex & the City 2"