Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: January 24 2011 at 5:13pm By 27years
Spyke. Yes I have read breaking dawn and though it may seem like a bad layout for a movie to you, I reiterate my previous point, you havent seen it yet!!! Its so judgemental to already have it deemed terrible!! Surely you can admit that! If one wants to find a flaw it will be found, you know what i mean?
You still havent really given me a reason for labelling Kristen Stewart as rangeless as an actress. Perhaps she is a little guilty of playing a couple of similiar roles but there was still emotion showed. Did you not see her in Adventureland when she was high in the pool or angry with her parents- plenty of emotion. In The Runaways she practically became Joan Jett! In Welcome to the Rileys she was brave enough to put herself out there in way alot of young actors wouldnt dare. A bit of credit for that wouldnt go astray! I sound like a super fan or something which I'm not, its just I can objectively look at her performances and say that a little respect is due. Also I watch alot of movies!