Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: February 26 2011 at 10:46pm By MBH
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

I think the voting membership did an outstanding job, and my suspicions about the strength of Twilight on the nominating ballot appear to be correct. A lot of people voted for it to get it represented on the final ballot, but it didn't really win anything to speak of.

The overall vindications: Twilight--effectively shut out...it just didn't really deserve anything
Vampire's Suck--shut out...the Razzie members are smart enough not to reward films that try to get our attention...that isn't what we are about.

I agree. I think the loud voices about Twilight misled many people to believe this is about the revenge from males to females and people involved with the franchise. Honestly, I doubted you guys for a second too.
But it's about revenge for the crap movies they throw to us and think they can get away with it.
This years results proofed a point, and them all wrong. The voting members know better.
I'll celebrate with a cool blonde now.