Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: February 27 2011 at 2:52am By oiram
Originally posted by Leo

The winners are announced! The Last Airbender wins five trophies while Sex and the City 2 takes home three.

WINNERS
Worst Picture - The Last Airbender
Worst Director - M. Night Shyamalan
Worst Actor - Ashton Kutcher
Worst Actress - Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon & Sarah Jessica Parker
Worst Supporting Actor - Jackson Rathbone
Worst Supporting Actress - Jessica Alba
Worst Screenplay - The Last Airbender
Worst Sequel: Sex and the City 2
Worst Screen Ensemble: Sex and the City 2
Worst Misuse of 3D: The Last Airbender
Guess I'll put down who I voted for:
Worst Picture - The Last Airbender (Exactly)
Worst Director - M. Night Shyamalan (Also exactly)
Worst Actor - Robert Pattinson (Yeah, yeah, I know. It's really more on Remewmber Me than it is on Twilight though, even though I still think the acting is terrible. I promise that next time I will vote nothing Twilight related, unless Water for Elephants ends up stinking. Anyways, the choice with Ashton is a reasponable one.)
Worst Actress - Megan Fox (I do not disagree with the winning of the Four Gal Pals, but Megan should have gotten something this year, because I have a feeling that this is the last time we're going to see her.)
Worst Supporting Actor - Jackson Rathbone (I actually hoped that somehow me voting Jackson would have him and Dev go into a tie, but he ended up being the one winning. Well, technically, that means Twilight DID go away with a Razzie, but I know that Airbender didn't help much either)
Worst Supporting Actress - Nicola Peltz (She was terrible, you have to admit. Alba, however, did deserve the award (Except for Machete...... I'm sorry, I do't agree with Machete.). She was probably the polar ooposite of Anette Benning of the Razzies this year.)
Worst Screenplay - The Last Airbender (Exactly)
Worst Sequel: The Last Airbender (Hm, I always figured that the Worst Sequel and or Remake award was so that people can choose the worst movie that is not going to be Worst Picture, even if the possible Worst Picture is also on the list. I still voted for Airbender though. Sex and the City 2, however, is a good alternative.)
Worst Screen Ensemble: The Last Airbender (Yeah, I hated Airbender. And don't any of you start saying "Oh, you didn't really see the movie, you're just following the crowd." I DID see this movie, I got it for my birthday (ugh on that part, but the rest of my birthday was good.), and I said "Well, why not?"...... The only thing I liked was the outtakes section, and admittingly, they looked like they acually had fun making the film (Too bad it stunk. The outtakes seem to contain actual characters while the movie did not (My official review, ladies and gnetlemen).). Though the win for Sex and the City 2, again, I don't mind (By the way, I heard on the radio once that the third Sex and the City is going to be a prequel, so this probably will be the LAST you'll see those four women on the screen together.))
Worst Misuse of 3D: The Last Airbender (Exactly. I didn't really see it in 3D (Maybe I'm lucky), but I've heard it's awful, more tha Clash.)