Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIEŽ Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: In General, Whadda Ya Think?!?!?

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: February 27 2011 at 12:52pm By oiram
Originally posted by Leo

Besides this year's five Worst Director nominees, here's who else what films they directed that earned nominations

Andy Tennant - The Bounty Hunter (last film, Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson earned a nod)
Garry Marshall - Valentine's Day (previous two films Exit to Eden and The Other Sister earned Razzie nods)
Robert Luketic - Killers (previous film, Monster in Law with Jennifer Lopez earned a nod)
Dennis Dugan - Grown Ups (previous films like Big Daddy and I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry earned nods and wins)
Brian Levant - The Spy Next Door (previous films, The Flintstones 1 and 2 & Jingle All the Way earned nods and wins)
Rob Letterman - Gulliver's Travels
Josh Gordon and Will Speck - The Switch
Julie Anne Robinson - The Last Song
Steven Antin - Burlesque
Paul Weitz - Little Fockers
Louis Letterier - Clash of the Titans
Andrei Konchalovsky - The Nutcracker in 3D (previous film, Tango and Cash earned Razzie nods)
Robert Rodriguez - Machete (previous films From Dusk Till Dawn and Spy Kids 3D earned nods and wins)
Steve Anitan actually directed a remake of Gloria starring Sharon Stoone, and she got a worst actress nod for it.

Originally posted by Leo

Father-daughter pairs nominated in the same year include:

2004: Jon Voight and Angelina Jolie
2009 and 2010: Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus

There are also husband-and-wife teams who were nominated in the same year as far as I know.
1981, 1984 and 1990: John and Bo Derek
1985, 1986 and 1989: Sylvester Stallone and Brigitte Nielsen
1986: Sean Penn and Madonna
1991: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore
2005: Jenny McCarthy and John Mallory Asher

People who were in a relationship at the time when their movies were either made or released also earned nods:
2003 and 2004: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez
2003: Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore
I just remembered another one that is kinda stretching it, but Pamela Anderson was nominated for Worst Actress and Worst New Star (Winning the latter.) in 1996. That same year, Some song, I forget what it was named, but it was written by Tommy Lee. Those two were a couple at some point.