Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > POLL: Is CITIZEN KANE Really The #1 BEST Movie of ALL Time?? > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: CITIZEN KANE

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: September 08 2011 at 11:07am By Vits
Yes,it's berry hard to compare movies so different,but not impossible.That's one of the reasons why I prefer the 1-10 system.

Don't overthink when you make your Top 10(or it can be Top 3,5 or 20,whatever you prefer).It's not meant to be about the movies that should be the best,it's the movies that you love so much they feel like they're the best,even if you love a movie everybody else hate.

Originally posted by Head RAZZberry

SINGIN' IN THE RAIN (IMDb LINK) would certainly make my Top Ten List.

Now that's a movie that's clearly well-made and can be enjoyed by most people.Although to be fair,that's the case with most comedies and/or musicals that are considered among the best.
Originally posted by Head RAZZberry

CASABLANCA (IMDb LINK) is another movie that appears on almost every Best Of All Time list. Although I think it's a fine film, I have never really appreciated it as much as so many others (including some of my best friends) seem to.

Well,that's a less comprehensible case than KANE,because it has a love triangle most people enjoy with the same twists you see in soap operas,except this was the first to use them.