Post Reply: DISCUSSION: WORST REMAKE/RIP-OFF/SEQUEL
|Topic: DISCUSSION: WORST REMAKE/RIP-OFF/SEQUEL
Posted: December 01 2011 at 1:59pm By Dun-Ida
Just watched Jack and Jill and it's only now that I've regained the strength to make comments on this film (the film was torture to watch). It's painfully unfunny from beginning to end.
This pile of s**! deserves to get nominated for Worst Picture. Here are the reasons:
1) Adam Sandler gives his usual bad (and unfunny) performance as the male lead. He deserves a nomination for Worst Actor.
2) As the "female" lead Sandler also deserves a Worst Actress nomination. His over-acting playing Jill contributed to the torture.
3) Nick Swardson is worthy for Worst Supporting Actor nomination for his dull performance in this movie as well as for his irritating acting in 'Just Go With It'.
4) David Spade (as Monica) deserves Worst Supporting Actress nomination for his appalling attempt as Jill's equally unpleasant enemy. A Worst Supporting Actress nomination should also go to Katie Holmes. Holmes's acting 'ability' makes no contribution to entertainment.
5) Jack and Jill seems to rip-off other (and better) movies where the male lead is disguised as a woman. So a Worst Prequel, Remake, Rip-off or Sequel for this trash makes sense.
6) Dennis Dugan deserves a Worst Director nod for this $((! as well as for 'Just Go With It'.
7) Adam Sandler and Steve Koren should also be acknowledged in the Worst Screenplay category. The script was not funny and the biggest contribution to the torture I endured.
8) A Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble should go to to Adam Sandler for playing a pair of unlikable twins.