Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR
Posted: December 12 2011 at 12:03pm By GTAHater767
Here are my 5 votes for Worst Actor. For those who haven't noticed yet, I won't nominate a good movie, even if the performance was bad. All movies that receive my votes have to be bad, and single actor, multi-film nominations can apply even if the performance was good in one and bad in the others. I nominate actors just for signing on to star in bad movies.

HOP and Arthur [remake] for Russell Brand
Just Go With It, Zookeeper, Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star, and Jack and Jill for Adam Sandler Footnote 1
The Dilemma and Zookeeper for Kevin James
Season of the Witch and Trespass for Nicolas Cage Footnote 2
Abduction and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I for Taylor Lautner

Footnote 1: Although he was only a lead in 2 of these, I grouped all 4 of them together in 1 nomination because it's more efficient and allows more bad movies to be nominated.
Footnote 2: Because Drive Angry 3D had merely a below average approval rating rather than abysmal, I didn't include it.

Points of dissention:
To the one(s) who nominated _______________ for Worst Actor:
The Human Centipede II: Full Sequence: I'd recommend saving that one for Worst Director. That's all it really deserves.
Passion Play: This really only deserves one nomination for Megan Fox.
Skateland: None of us have ever heard of it. Besides, its approval rating is not very low.
Dream House and Cowboys & Aliens for Daniel Craig: Those never got forums here; we had no formal introduction to these films by HeadRAZZBerry. Besides, they were better than The Smurfs 3D and Bunraku.
Final Destination 5: It got exonerated when the reviews finally came in. An odd trend this past year was that 5th installments were never bad.
No Strings Attached: 2 words: "Average reviews!"
The Green Hornet: Also an average film.

To billingsley: Between Pattinson and Taylor, I'd recommend Taylor, because he also starred in Abduction, which deserves a nomination infinitely more than Water For Elephants.