Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION/SUGGESTIONS for WORST ACTOR
Posted: December 12 2011 at 5:15pm By Vits
I'm confused. If NO STRINGS ATTACHED (which by the way gets from 49 to 50%, making it a toss up) gets nominated, it would be for Worst Actor or Actress only if Kutcher and Portman are already nominated for their other movies, so it wouldn't rob any other movie an opportunity. COWBOYS & ALIENS and THE GREEN HORNET got 40-45%, making them acceptably bad, unlike FINAL DESTINATION 5 which got 60%. Without a concensus (making the number not so valid), THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE 2 got 20%, so why should the voters settle on one category? 

Just so we're clear, those movies don't have real chances anyway. In the end it's not about who's got the lowest numbers, but about the most memorably bad movies. So, aside from a combined Worst Actor nomination, ARTHUR, HOP and THE DILEMMA have as much chance as the movies mentioned above. ABDUCTION? You never know, it was in consideration for Worst Director, right?  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

I said this before: The biggest problem with films like The Green Hornet andNo Strings Attached receiving nominations is that they'd rob several worse, more deserving films of nominations. It happened twice in 2008 with Mamma Mia and Crystal Skull. I'd say it was a big deal then because Saw V didn't get a nod for Worst PSRR. But if Drive Angry 3D has to be included, I suppose that wouldn't be as bad as other such instances as long as Cage is still getting nominated for Season of the Witch and Trespass. I can't afford to see No Strings AttachedThe Green Hornet, and Final Destination 5 rob AbductionHOPArthur [remake]The Dilemma, etc. of nominations for Worst Actor.