Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble
Posted: December 23 2011 at 5:02pm By GTAHater767
At first I was on the fence. Part of me said Worst Couple was a remnant of the MTV movie awards, which I want nothing to do with. Another part said if we had 2 categories for Couples and Ensembles, more films could get nominated. Yet another part said there weren't enough couples out there that really stood out, and the category is obsolete. What finally made me decide we should do away with Couples altogether is: I just can't understand if all the movies nominated for Worst Ensemble are the same as the Worst Couple finalists, how it would be interesting.

With that, here are my suggestions for Worst Ensemble Cast:
Season of the Witch
The Rite
Just Go With It
Your Highness
New Year's Eve

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, Leo, SchumacherH8ter, and others this applies to: Lay off the screen triples!
EDIT 2: oiram, will you stop with the Adam Sandler and hundreds of other characters? That's not a couple, it's redundant when he should just be nominated for Worst Actor for all his 4 films this year, it's too many in one, and there's plenty more reasons why that shouldn't be a nomination!

Originally posted by Head RAZZberry

Since TWILIGHT SBD #1 isn't the only film that would have potential contenders for both categories (TRANNIES 3, JACK & JILL, NEW YEAR'S EVE and others come to mind) and listing the same titles in both categories might make the whole process more interesting, I'd say...YES