Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble
Posted: December 27 2011 at 9:15pm By billingsley
The essence of Worst Screen Couple is two people co-starring in a movie together who are trying to be cute and trying to have "chemistry," but they just come off looking like two complete idiots on screen. 

Twilight is a perfect example of that. They had some chemistry in New Moon, but for some reason the already flat performances got even worse in Eclipse and Dawn 1... 

Originally posted by mbh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that Worst Couple category aimed at the chemistry and the ability of the actors to come across as in love with each other? Without questioning the reasons of their characters' love now, I keep wondering why people nominate Pattinson & Stewart.
Or is it focusing on the mismatched characters, or only the acting alongside each other? Then it would make more sense to nominate them, because one thing you can't hold against them, they did come across as having a bit of chemistry. There is a huge difference to, let's say Sandler & Aniston, or even Pattinson & Witherspoon, in coming across as a couple. Sandler and Witherspoon were rather bland in that matter and never managed to make their affection for their partners apparent on screen.