Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble
Posted: December 31 2011 at 12:50am By mbh
The general perception is "The chemistry between Pattinson and Stewart is as solid as ever" -- and that's coming from a negative review (LINK). Almost none (or only very few bad reviews) say differently. 

It doesn't matter if the characters look like complete idiots or the people lack acting ability as long as they seem authentic with each other. Kristen Stewart gets on my nerves permanently, and still critics or even I are able to see, they don't need to try to have chemistry, it's simply there. Unlike many others. 

And a flat performance doesn't neccessarely influence natural chemistry, as the first Twilight film shows. An actor can give a good performance and have lots of chemistry (Notebook), or give a good performance, and not have the right chemistry (Water for Elephants).
I have to admit though, in Eclipse the interactions between the couple were too serious for my taste. I don't know if you read my earlier post, but I don't get what she see's in the vamp anyway. The whole story is just silly. But I'm glad at least in that respect for the first half Breaking Dawn was a little lighter again. 

A better example for having no chemistry whatsoever would be most couples from New Year's Eve.
They are acting alongside each other, but not with each other.