Official RAZZIEŽ Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIEŽ CONTENDERS > POLLS & DISCUSSIONS on 2011 RAZZIEŽ CHOICES... > Post Reply
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble

Name:

Emoticons
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic: DISCUSSION ONLY Worst Screen Couple/Ensemble
Posted: February 07 2012 at 7:56am By zoom
There is no way that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart do not have chemistry. Surely even the biggest Twilight haters should be able to see that. Even most, if not ALL critics agree with me on that! It is plain to see that nominating them for this category is simply just childishness from people who simply hate Twilight and can not intelligently step away from their hatred of a story and see what is blatantly in front of their faces, which is certainly chemistry from the leads.

It irritates me that people have to be so petty. There is absolutely and categorically much worse to choose from. Why not nominate those who actually deserve it?  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Our Worst Screen Couple category is not entirely about on-screen chemistry -- It's also about the performances of the actors named, and how they play off of one another. Since the above poster seems to be a "Twi-Hard," I don't expect him/her to agree, but I found myself repeatedly laughing out loud (along with several other movie patrons) at the over-wrought facial expressions and vocal inflections of all three lead actors in TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN PART I...