Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > YES MAN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

"NO!" is The New "YES"?!?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "NO!" is The New "YES"?!?!?
    Posted: May 02 2010 at 2:33pm
Usually,Jim Carrey is the cherry and the movie is the pie.This time,he saves the day.

Although Zooey Deschannel's performance was average instead of bad,she still deserved a Razzie nom.,since she was in THE HAPENNIN' the same year.

I gave it a 4/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 7:16pm
I don't see what the big deal is with Zooey Deschannel that she gets such high profile movie roles. She's okay at best.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

I don't see what the big deal is with Zooey Deschannel that she gets such high profile movie roles. She's okay at best.

There's this presence about her that is magical.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 3:50pm
You mean she's pretty?She is,but I thought we were passed that."That" means the Golden Age when Hollywood tried to trick us."That" also means the time not so long ago when they kept doing it,even though they knew we knew...or somethin'.Anyway,I wish she wasn't an actress based only on her looks.I know she's also a singer,but she became one after actin'.

Please,B.H.B.,don't think this is the door for another one of you speeches on why Hollywood sucks.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2010 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by moviewizguy

There's this presence about her that is magical.
What, because she has giant, bug eyes? Hey, you can hire any number of actresses that have those.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12