Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > Essential RAZZIE® Info
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Nominations??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote pasim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nominations??
    Posted: August 25 2011 at 3:13am
Ha-ha, I could not agree with you more. What a horrible series of movies!!!Angry I'm glad I didn't spend too much money to have been there and seen them all.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 8:11am
Great as it is to see you back among us, ITbeast, permit me to note that we have a voluntary, self imposed "moratorium" on discussing that series of films until at least after Labor Day.  

Originally posted by ITbeast

I'm just hoping the latest Twilght sequel will get its due this year, it has somehow weasled out of much deserved Razzie Gold these last couple of years.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 9:09am
Then I shall with-hold all further mention of that prestegious series of slop until after Labor Day.  

P.S. It's good to see you as well, Saturn! Hug
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
pasim View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote pasim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 3:13am
A bit harsh there --  he said his brother was 8, not 2!! And G.I. JOE is the kind of film that has appeal to boys of that age!!  

Originally posted by Michaels

I guess he just thinks "oh, pretty colors!" 

Originally posted by sam

I'll see that too. My 8- year old brother thinks G.I. Joe is awesome for some reason.
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 7:12pm
I wouldn't say the "pretty colors" of "GI Joe" are enough to gather the love of any boy, age 2, 8, or otherwise. It featured some of the worst CGI since "A Sound Of Thunder"!
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
RastaFarEye View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote RastaFarEye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2011 at 8:34am
Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus really sucks... worst movie this year!!!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: I agree, but not only was it not a 2011 title, it was actually made as a Scy-Fy Channel "original" movie and thus, never having played in theatres, is ineligible for our awards... 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12