Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on NON-NOMINATED 2008 RELEASES w/LYNX! > SEMI-PRO
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Not Even SEMI-funny...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sara2038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not Even SEMI-funny...
    Posted: July 26 2008 at 6:17pm
Will Ferrell SHOULD NEVER have won a razzie award.
he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2008 at 11:50am

Movie Preview Critic's take on the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUc_9EDGA4o

He agrees it's just Will Ferrell doing the same old routine.

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2008 at 3:21am

At least this didn't come out before The Comebacks (a should've-been Worst Remake or Ripoff nominee from last year) or that film would've been worse (it was bad enough as it was).

In the words of Darrell Hammond, "You must go to great lengths when you make these movies, don't you Trebek?" (guess the reference in that one).

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2010 at 4:32pm
I just added it to one of my lists.It's the worst comedy I've ever seen.Seriously.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 12:17pm
I gave this a 0.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by ITbeast

I just saw the film myself last night, I hate to say but this is probably Will's worst work since "Bewitched". About 2/3 rds of the jokes fell completely flat, They plagiarized material from both "Major League" and "The Replacements", and the movie could not decide whether to take itself seriously or just plain poke at itself. So overall it was a major disappointment for Will, do not think is bad enough for Razzie consideration (especially with all the other stuff out there thus far!). I will be looking forward to seeing Will in "Step-Brothers" in a couple months from now, The preview was hilarious (Hate to say the preview was funnier than the whole 90 mins of "Semi-Pro").

AAHHH!!! Where does the time go? I had almost forgotten how bad this movie was since it was eclipsed by the abomination remake of "Land of the Lost" which by far made this movie almost Oscar worthy.Nuke
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12