Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Our Take on YOUR HIGHNESS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOfficial RAZZIE® Take on YOUR HIGHNESS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official RAZZIE® Take on YOUR HIGHNESS
    Posted: April 05 2011 at 11:10am
THE RAZZIES® HAVE a LONG and ILL-LUSTRIOUS HISTORY of RAZZing ACTORS WHO FOLLOW UP OSCAR® GLORY with LESS-THAN-GLORIOUS NEXT PROJECTS. THINK CUBA GOODING JR in BOAT TRIPKEVIN COSTNER in WYATT EARP or SANDRA BULLOCK in ALL ABOUT STEVE

TO THAT LIST CAN NOW BE ADDED YOUR HIGHNESS, a "STONER COMEDY" THAT APPEARS to HAVE MORE in COMMON WITH LAND OF THE LOST THAN WITH THE KING's SPEECH. AND IT STARS TWO ACTORS WHO SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER: 2010 BEST ACTRESS WINNER (and 3-TIME RAZZIE® NOMINEE) NATALIE PORTMAN and 2010 BEST ACTOR NOMINEE (and WORST-EVER OSCAR® CO-HOST) JAMES FRANCO.  IT ALSO FEATURES LAND OF THE LOST CO-STAR DANNY McBRIDE, and BUTT-LOADS of the KIND of "POT-HEAD/POTTY" HUMOR THAT EARNED LOST, YEAR ONE and GULLIVER's TRAVELS RAZZIE® FORUMS and/or RAZZIE® NOMINATIONS. 

THE PROMO's ALL FOCUS on the SAME 3 or 4 JOKES (NONE of WHICH ARE LAUGH-OUT-LOUD FUNNY) and the TRAILER WAS OFTEN GREETED with GROANS in THEATRES. 

SO, IS HIGHNESS LOWLY ENOUGH to BE a RAZZIE® CONTENDER COME YEAR'S END??  HERE's the LINK to TAKE the LOW ROAD and LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS...

FRANCO: "After all the kicks in the groin I took for 
my atrocious Oscar-hosting gig, I thought I oughta 
wear some protection down there..."  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply