Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > ALVIN & THE UP-CHUCKS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Oh, Get MUNK’D Yerself!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oh, Get MUNK’D Yerself!!
    Posted: March 20 2010 at 2:35pm
I just reviewed this movie at Rotten Tomatoes.Please vote:
www.rottentomatoes.com/user/812172/reviews/view.php?type=2&id=1184827
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 2:49pm
I have to be fair and take points for being predictable.So the rating now is 6/10.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2010 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by Vits

I have to be fair and take points for being predictable.So the rating now is 6/10.
Still too high.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 6:21pm
I've been putting this off for a while. Time to jump into the annoyingly voiced, poorly CGI'd mess that is Alvin And The Chipmunks! But first, I've added a movie to next month: Friday The 13th V! It's boring, cliched, has non existant gore and, worst of all, no Jason!

The good:

David Cross: He's clearly aware of how terrible the movie's in. He's basically admitted it in an interview.

The bad:

Jason Lee: Seriously, why was he in this? I know that his character is important to the cartoon, but does anyone (little kids in particular) give two sh*ts about this guy? He could have been trimmed-out and noone would have minded! Oh, and his acting sucks!

The script: This script is formulaic and bland. It makes Friday The 13th V look like a Billy Wilder script!!

The ugly:

The voice-acting: Seriously, what was the point of hiring (mildly) well-known actors (Justin Long, Jesse McCartney, and Criminal Mind's Matthew Gray Gubler) when they all sound the same?

The CGI: This is some Carnosaur sh*t right here! The effects are poor and kinda creepy. Especially when...

They eat crap!: You all knew that this was gonna be on here! This scene in the trailer set a sign to all viewers what kind of movie that they were gonna be watching. And yet, it grossed over $200 million dollars! It grossed more than 300!! I have a strong feeling that every single person on here would watch 300 300 times than watch Alvin once!

Well, that's the review. As mentioned in the ugly, this made a lot of money. So much, that a sequel was made! Grade: C-

Next-up: Alvin And The Chipmunks 2!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2012 at 7:11am

If you prefer, skip to 08:13.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123