Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > LETTERS TO JULIET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OH, ROMEO, ROMEO...PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Gregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OH, ROMEO, ROMEO...PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!!!!
    Posted: May 17 2010 at 10:44pm
I've read some reviews at RT, and many critics (including some who didn't like the film) liked the performances of Amanda Seyfried and Vanessa Redgrave. With an RT rating of 45%, probably this film is off the hook.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2010 at 3:10pm
The only Japanese I know I learned from video-games. I know how to say "Fireball," "Chaos Star," etc...  
Originally posted by GTAHater767

On topic: The following is meant for Vits: In Chile, your tastes are...very different from ours. And if you're wondering why this can't be 2010's only good romantic comedy, just wait until the reviews start coming in. They're highly unlikely to praise the movie.
Now that the reviews are in,I see this isn't that good rom-com we'll get this year.I'll wait.

According to Rotten Tomatoes,I agree with other people's opinions from 65 to 70% of the time.However,my taste in movies have nothing to do with where I'm from.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2010 at 3:18pm
I agree. A movie's country of origin has nothing to do with the quality of the movie. However, if the movie lacks any kind of talent or was clearly made just for quick profit, it will suck.  

Originally posted by Vits

However,my taste in movies have nothing to do with where I'm from.

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2010 at 6:43pm
When I said your tastes were very different from ours, I was talking about the people who called Amanda Seyfried a "new Hollywood princess". In the US, Seyfried is not held in nearly such high regard.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2010 at 9:11pm
I wouldn't call Seyfriend a "Hollywood princess" -- more like the "go-to girl for sappy, teenage romance movies"...  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 4:57am
Well, i guess we can delete this forum couse this movie is not a contender with 45% RT.

And by the way Amanda Seyfried were amazing.  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: FYI -- We have never "deleted a Forum" and likely never will. Though we occasionally pick something for discussion that turns out to be "less worse" than we anticipated, whatever's posted here stays here...
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 7:47am
The movie, no. Amanada for doing the same movie twice in one year, that's a contender!  

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

Well, i guess we can delete this forum couse this movie is not a contender with 45% RT. 

And by the way Amanda Seyfried were amazing. 
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 3:38pm
As a matter of fact, this week Anne Hathway was named "The new Hollywood queen" here. 

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

Have you met the Razzies? They nominate movies with that rating all the time.If your read R.T.'s list of the 100 worst movies of the past decade you'll see that maybe 10% of those movies were nominated.
JoeBoyden View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBoyden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 3:53pm
WE have a strong competition for Worst Actress this year: Jennifer Aniston for The Bounty Hunter, Miley Cyrus for The Last Song, Jennifer Lopez for The Back up Plan, SJP for Sex and the City.

And perhaps Milla Jovovich for Resident Evil, Megan Fox for Jonah Hex, Selena Gomez for Ramona and Beezus, Lindsay Lohan for Machete, and/or Jessica Alba for Machete and Valentine's Day. Dead
My Picks... so far:
Worst Picture BUCKY LARSON
Worst Actor Shia LaBeouf
Worst Actress Martin Lawrence
Worst Sup Actor John Turturro
Worst Sup Actress Vanessa Hudgens
Worst Director Michael Bay
Julianstark View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Julianstark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2010 at 4:01pm
JoeBoyden - I'm not so sure that SJP will end up being a contender. If I had to guess at the lineup now, here's what I'd say:

Jennifer Aniston for The Bounty Hunter
Megan Fox for Jonah Hex
Milla Jovovich for Resident Evil (not sure of the title)
Jennifer Lopez for The Back-up Plan
Kristen Stewart for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Also, does anyone think that MacGruber can get Razz'd, considering how bad it bombed at the box office?
For Your 2010 Razzie Consideration: The Bounty Hunter and Leap Year --
Check out my blog! Movies and Other Things
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2010 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Julianstark

Does anyone think that MacGruber can get Razz'd, considering how bad it bombed at the box office?
No, because the reviews were mixed, not bad.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2010 at 4:39pm
Don't worry, when the Seltzerberg "Vampire Movie" comes out later this year, we'll forget all about "MacGruber"!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2010 at 7:21pm
If only...
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 9:08am
Amanda Seyfierd was amazing in "Chloe." Please, Razzie members, don't vote for her! 

Instead, I'd recommend you vote for Jennifer Aniston, one of the most over-rated actresses ever
FYC:
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 11:16am
We still have another 7 months of bad movies to go through before voters will make their choices. Just because an actress was good in one performance doesn't mean she's safe from being Razzed for also appearing in a bad movie. Sandra Bullock will tell you that.
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2010 at 3:05pm
But come on, Amanda wasn't bad at all. Maybe the movie, but not her. 
FYC:
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>