Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > LETTERS TO JULIET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

OH, ROMEO, ROMEO...PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OH, ROMEO, ROMEO...PLEASE SHUTUP!!!!!!!
    Posted: May 27 2010 at 6:10pm
Worse than Miss March, Disaster Movie, or Battlefield Earth?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 6:41pm
Spoken like someone who clearly hasn't seen "Plan 9 From Outer Space," "Manos: Hands Of Fate" or "Troll 2"! 

I still believe you just don't like it for its homosexual themes, or maybe something else that you found insulting??
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2010 at 6:42pm
Compared to "Disaster Movie" and "Battlefield Earth," "Miss March" is a masterpiece!  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Worse than Miss March, Disaster Movie, or Battlefield Earth?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 12:48pm
Kelemenmarc,what did you think about ALI G IN DA HOUSE and BORAT?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 8:15pm
Good point, maybe he (or she) just hates Sasha Baron Cohen.  His tastes in comedy are not for everyone.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 10:21pm

But that doesn't mean his distastes aren't misplaced.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 7:15pm
Maybe, but declaring his movies the worst ever made is a little over the top, compared to say "Freddy Got Fingered", which in my opinion is a thousand times more insulting as an excuse for ... anything meant to be funny or entertaining.
kelemenmarc View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote kelemenmarc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 2:46pm
No ur right. I really don't like SBC i think he's not an actor...

FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 5:17pm
That's your opinion. A lot of people don't like him...15% actually. However,he is an actor. And the concensus with BORAT was good. ALI G and BRUNO are average-to-good, but still.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 6:42pm
I wouldn't be too sure about that "he's not an actor" comment. He has the uncanny ability to disappear into his characters, something few high-profile, Hollywood actors can do. But with movies like "Borat" and "Bruno", those are more like "candid camera" flicks, and not so much scripted movies.  

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

I really don't like SBC i think he's not an actor...
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by Vits

I'll drool for Amanda,who in my country has been called "The New Hollywood Princess".
I re-read the article.It actually said she's the new "It" actress,and "The New Romantic Movie Princess".
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Vits

[QUOTE=Vits]
I re-read the article.It actually said she's the new "It" actress,and "The New Romantic Movie Princess".
Funny, I have twice as many articles saying Gemma Arterton is the REAL new "it" girl. Considering she has been in much more high profile movies like "James Bond", "Clash of the Titans", and "Prince of Persia", I believe those articles more, than Miss Amanda appearing in the exact same movie twice in one year.
sharong View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2010 at 3:32am
Yes, that is what all the high school boys would say

--------------------------------------
looney tunes dvd

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234