Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Bad Movie Lovers' Resource GUIDE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Old Bad Movies...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Bad Movies...
    Posted: August 23 2011 at 12:07pm
It may have been me... but I was really bothered by these dogs acting like humans... It goes beyond those talking animals... and I was especially disturbed by the seduction/sexual-stuff (like the belly dancing-scene)... It feels like a form beastiality... To me at least...

I didn't know that it was part of a series... I found this film as a special feature on The Broadway Melody-DVD (I am busy collecting all the Best Picture-winners on DVD)...

I found another one on Youtube named So Quiet on the Canine Front... which I liked a lot more... and found it less disturbing...

How many were there?

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 3:25pm
There were 9.And they were all parodies of popular movies of that time.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2011 at 6:34pm
After re-watching the video, I'm not sure if they're reviewable. As much of a cruel-hearted bastard that I am, I really can't make fun of animals, specifically dogs! Don't worry, I'll be reviewing a "dog" of a movie on Sunday: Dylan Dog!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Up-next: Reefer Madness
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2011 at 6:26am
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

After re-watching the video, I'm not sure if they're reviewable. As much of a cruel-hearted bastard that I am, I really can't make fun of animals, specifically dogs! Don't worry, I'll be reviewing a "dog" of a movie on Sunday: Dylan Dog!

That's a shame.... I visited the site today just so that I could read this review...

To be fair... The amount of animal cruelty that went into making the movie is far worse than the "cruelty" of reviewing a film like that....
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 1:52pm
After hearing a lot of stories about it through the years... I finally got the chance to see Intensive Care (1991).... and it was fun....

I really need to recommend this to everyone who loves bad movies.... It's just such n over-the-top and technically inedequite movie... With every scene more far fethed as the next...

It saidly isn't widely available... I found it on youtube in parts in unsubtitled Dutch... I however did find a trailer in English... link
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12