Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > AGREE or DISAGREE w/OUR CHOICES?!?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Other 2010 Nominees & "Winners"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Other 2010 Nominees & "Winners"
    Posted: March 04 2011 at 4:00pm
EACH YEAR SOME MOVIES GET NOMINATED AND/OR "WIN" WITHOUT HAVING A FORUM:

1)"THE SWITCH" (REVIEWSMORE REVIEWS), NOMINATED FOR WORST ACTRESS (JENNIFER ANISTON).
2)"THE KILLER INSIDE ME" (REVIEWSMORE REVIEWS) AND "MACHETE" (REVIEWSMORE REVIEWS), CO-WINNERS FOR WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS (JESSICA ALBA).

HERE'S WHERE YOU PUT IN YER 2-CENTS ABOUT THOSE MOVIES. SO, WHADDA U THINK?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 5:27pm
I demand to know just why they were included in the nominations at the 2010 RAZZIEs, simple as that. Machete got, IIRC, in the 60's at Rotten Tomatoes.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 5:48pm
It actually got over 70%.But Alba was in it.I think that in order for that not to happen it has to be a very good performance.That's probably why Kristen Stewart wasn't up for THE RUNAWAYS or WELCOME TO "RILEYS".
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2011 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Vits

It actually got over 70%.But Alba was in it.
Yeah, but she also starred in two or three other movies that got lowers ratings than that, hence why she won Worst Supporting Actress.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2011 at 5:03am
Yeah,that's what I meant.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2011 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Vits

Yeah,that's what I meant.
Okay then. That, and the girl was just long overdue. Just because some magazine claimed you were the sexiest woman alive, that doesn't mean you should be appearing 5 movies per year, with each performance being worse than the last. Now Olivia Wilde has joined the "5 Movies Per Year Club" after the same magazine naming her the sexiest woman alive, so she may win a Razzie in the near future if she slips up more than once.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2011 at 1:55pm
O.K. then...

Anyway,how many of you saw those 2 movies,and regardless of the nominations,what did you think about them?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2011 at 2:41pm
I just saw THE SWITCH.

Just because an actor gave a bad performance doesn't mean they'll be nominated for other movies automatically(that's not my opinion,it has happened).Aniston was decent in this.Bateman too,but because we all expect him to be the sarcastic neurotic sidekick,he push inside his needs to do that in order to be a good romantic lead(careful,restrained performances is why Eddie Murphy sucks in kiddie movies).

If I judge it based on it's unfunny comedy,is awful.But,since it's actually half drama(they wrongly marketed it as a typical rom-com)I give it a lot of points for it's heart.

I give it 3/10.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2013 at 12:09pm
My thoughts on MACHETE:

Any thoughts?
 Post Reply Post Reply

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum (rel="nofollow")
 Enable BBcodes to format post
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.