Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Our Take on DRIVE ANGRY 3-D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOUR TAKE on DRIVE ANGRY 3-D...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OUR TAKE on DRIVE ANGRY 3-D...
    Posted: February 16 2011 at 3:24pm
WITH SEASON OF THE WITCH (AKA IN THE NAME OF THE KING II) HAVING ALREADY COME-and-GONE, NICOLAS ("I OWE a FORTUNE in BACK TAXES!") CAGE MADE YET ANOTHER LOUSY MOVIE CHOICE in WHAT ALMOST SEEMS to BE a CONCERTED CAMPAIGN to SECURE HIMSELF a 2011 WORST ACTOR RAZZIE® NOMINATION. 

PROMOs for THIS ONE MAKE PAST WORST PICTURE NOMINEES CANNONBALL RUN 2 and DRIVEN LOOK POSITIVELY INTELLECTUAL by COMPARISON, SUGGESTING THAT THIS FILM's MAKERS THOUGHT ALL THEY HAD to DO WAS MOUNT a 3-D CAMERA BEHIND the DASH of FAST CAR, and THEN RUN INTO STUFF for ABOUT 100 MINUTES of SCREEN TIME...and SAY THEY MADE a MOVIE.  ADD in CAGE in HIS LAMEST "SNARLY/GNARLY DUDE" MODE (SEE FOTO BELOW) and YOU'VE GOT WHAT COULD BE the PACE CAR OUR 32nd ANNUAL RAZZIE® AWARDS...ASSUMING ANYONE CAN REMEMBER BACK THIS TOTAL CAR-WRECK of a MOVIE COME NOMINATING BALLOT TIME at the END of the YEAR... 

HERE's a LINK to POST YOUR FEEDBACK on THIS FILM... 

CAGE: "That's right, in this movie I even look like I 
stink!!"  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply