Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Official RAZZIE® Take on ZOOKEEPER
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOur Take on ZOOKEEPER...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our Take on ZOOKEEPER...
    Posted: July 01 2011 at 9:58am
SO WHY DOES THIS MOVIE REMIND ME of the DARWIN AWARD WINNER WHO GAVE the ELEPHANT an ENEMA, THEN STOOD BEHIND HIM to SWEEP OUT HIS ENCLOSURE?!?!?  

ZOOKEEPER FEATURES a GAG-INDUCING GAGGLE of RAZZIE® REPEAT OFFENDERS CAST as the VOICES of ZOO ANIMALS (STALLONE, SANDLER, CHER, and MORE) and TOP-LINES the NEVER-YET-FUNNY 2 TIME RAZZIE® NOMINEE KEVIN JAMES as the TITLE CHARACTER. ITz PLOT TRIES to COMBINE ELEMENTS of DIZZ-KNEE TALKING ANIMAL CARTOONS with SAPPY ROMANTIC COMEDIES, and POSITS THAT the ANIMALS in the TITLE CHARACTER's CARE CONSPIRE to INSPIRE JAMES to PURSUE a ROMANCE with PRETTY ROSARIO DAWSON (the ONLY CAST MEMBER HERE WHO MAY ESCAPE UNSCATHED). BUT WHAT the FILM's SIX CREDITED SCREENWRITERS(!) HAVE COME UP WITH IS...a STEAMING PILE o' MONKEY POO. 

WHY ANYONE WOULD PAY to HAVE THOSE FECES FLUNG in THEIR FACES for an HOUR-and-a-HALF IS BEYOND ME.  

IF YOU, TOO, FIND THIS FILM "BEYOND the PAIL*" HERE's the LINK to JOIN OUR DISCUSSION of IT. 

HAPPY POO-FLINGING, EVERYONE!!  

* INTENTIONAL MIS-SPELLING to ACHIEVE a (HOPED FOR) COMIC EFFECT...

JAMES: "I don't think we've met -- Which of our six 
screenwriters are you?!?"  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply