Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CELEBRITY TOMBSTONES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Paris Hilton : Prison Diaries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cayden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris Hilton : Prison Diaries
    Posted: June 07 2007 at 5:21am
I got home at one this morning. HOME has never looked so good. Check out http://snide.tv/paris for “Paris Hilton : Prison Diaries”  I actually ate almost nothing the whole time and I am soooooooooooooo hungry and sooooooooo thirsty.  Mom and Nicky are here.  I took a bath for an hour!!!!!!!!!!
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2007 at 12:23pm
....okaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 5:15am
And yet another useless piece of info on the life and times of the most useless woman to grace the media!
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2007 at 6:32pm

I'm not sure why this thread is in celebrity tombstones.  I have to confess I was keeping tabs on the news to find out if Paris was going to be sent to her room like a bad little girl or sent back to county jail like an adult.  I've never seen Paris without makeup before.  She actually looks good, and probably would look even better without the swollenness from all that crying. 

I can't think of a single medical condition, save being terminally ill and close to death, that the Los Angeles County Jail system couldn't handle.  There certainly isn't a single mental illness it hasn't seen.  I'm also suspicious as to why the undersheriff said he'd bring Judge Sauer the papers, and then didn't show up.  I would not have been surprised if Judge Sauer would have discussed the unknown medical condition in court if he had those papers.

One thing that doesn't surprise me is that the Wikipedia entry for Paris Hilton doesn't mention her Razzie "win" for House of Wax.  Tried to look back through the history of the entry to see if it was listed at one time but deleted; however, I couldn't get back farther than June 2006 due to some webpage error.

For the record, I usually avoid news about Paris Hilton.  However, the drama about justice and the haves versus the have nots caught my attention this time, along with the competition between Sheriff Lee Baca and Judge Sauer.

ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2007 at 9:15am

Originally posted by cayden

I got home at one this morning. HOME has never looked so good. Check out http://snide.tv/paris for “Paris Hilton : Prison Diaries”  I actually ate almost nothing the whole time and I am soooooooooooooo hungry and sooooooooo thirsty.  Mom and Nicky are here.  I took a bath for an hour!!!!!!!!!!

...And here in RAZZIE world I thought we had no life, but after reading this entry I am so sure we do, This make #1 Sly Fan and his Idol seem almost like required reading compaired to this air-headed drival.

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 10:31pm
It makes the Hayden Christensen crowd look good by comparison...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
cayden View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote cayden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 2:48am
I know some celebrities are arrested and put...why arent they confronted about it? it is illegal after all BlackStar69
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2010 at 6:43am
Hey, if the useless Paris Hilton wants to make a comeback, all she has to do is make a sex tape with her equally useless counterpart, Kim Kardashian. The media would run with that for at least a year!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply